No business license

passonthelove
Contributor
Contributor
It’s asking me to provide my business information and I don’t have a business license. Also, it’s asking me for transactions on where I by my product, but I make everything, I only buy the ingredients. What do I do? I already had someone order from my website and I just mailed it off, but the money is on hold.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @passonthelove,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand that you're required to submit some of the documents. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service to know what's the next step is to be taken if you don't have business licenses. Please reach out to our customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the available options or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @passonthelove,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I understand that you're required to submit some of the documents. The best way to resolve this issue is by contacting our customer service to know what's the next step is to be taken if you don't have business licenses. Please reach out to our customer service by clicking contact at the bottom of the PayPal website to see the available options or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps.

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Bbaker2070
Contributor
Contributor

it is a personal account. They had tagge

d another payment as i was shipping something but we cleared that up 

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Bbaker2070

Welcome to the community! It sounds like your issue was resolved and I'm happy to hear that. If you have additional questions please let us know, we would like to help. 

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.