No Response to Fraud Complaint

NMC8

Paypal are not responding to formal complaints at all.  The webpage states a response or a timeframe extension notification within 15 days.  What options are available if Paypal continue this behaviour?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

thatguy1111
New Community Member

Me too!  They dont respond to CS calls at all and just leave you on hold.  Close your account and find an honest, competent alternative.  Maybe contact the government over wire fraud.  Ppl need to sue PP.  Maybe sue them in small claims court.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @NMC8 and @thatguy1111

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you've run into some unresolved issues with PayPal recently. I can understand how that can be quite frustrating. Have you tried reaching out to our Customer Support teams via Facebook PM or Twitter DM yet? Our support through those channels should be capable to answer your questions and get you pointed in the right direction. 

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.