Nguyen <removed> Fraud Scam ulartshopmart

TT683
Contributor
Contributor

this person

Nguyen <removed>  is scamming PayPal customers.  When a customer as in my case and several other son here, try to dispute it.  he somehow find a UPS tracking number of delivered package around the same time frame, submits it to PayPal.  PayPal does NOT take the 2 seconds to see the name and address are completely different;  of the seller and the recipient!!!!   and ward the the disputed money to the criminal....  not the customer who has been ripped off! Wake up PayPal your supposed to protect us.     ulartshopmart dot com  is a scam

Login to Me Too
26 REPLIES 26

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue with this **bleep** of a scammer. I had to use the messages option to push PayPal hard and repeatedly for them to provide me with an account credit (it did not hit my account yet). Keep pushing them on chat. If the people on chat want you to give them an "Intranet Form or Intra Form," tell them that UPS can't give you one because you aren't the person the package was delivered to. Keep pushing them to give you a refund. If they close the chat conversation on you, make a new one and keep going until they give you the refund. PayPal sucks. Also, file a loss package claim with UPS. Take screenshots of the fields that are pre-populated when filing the claim. My pre-populated fields showed me that the shipper is associated with a shady company in Phoenix, Arizona. I tracked down the contact phone number to find that. The designated recipient for the package was for someone who lived in my city. That's how they fooled the stupid and lazy PayPal representatives. The name of the company used by the scammer: Precision Roller Scammer <removed> Scammer name is: Nguyen <removed> The scammer used the site: kansesite.site The scammer used this email for their PayPal account: <removed>

Login to Me Too

Sabana
Contributor
Contributor
Does someone know his contact info? He sent PayPal an invoice of item left at front desk, and it's a house. I never received anything. Ups is asking and I only have his email
Login to Me Too

Bethlkelly
Contributor
Contributor
The site on which he scammed me, which is still up btw, is kerenzatoys.site I actually entered the contact information in my reply but PayPal removed it. Even though I had written in all caps that it was public record and they should not censor unless they were going to work on getting the website taken down. Unbelievable. I have since done more research and found out that the address is just some random address in Oregon, the phone number is a Eugene Oregon area code, not a working phone number...and a great deal of these sites are coming out of Vietnam, so there is no accurate contact information. It’s all pure fabrication. These sites are plentiful right now because so many people are in need of these antibacterial and bathroom products. And yes, PayPal is still removing this guy’s last name here and making sure they protect any real info about him on this community page. But they don’t give a **bleep** about you and I getting scammed. Basically their system is set up to favor the criminal. Is America great again? Sigh.
Login to Me Too

alternative123
Contributor
Contributor

Everyone needs to tweet PayPal @PayPal and @AskPaypal, tag their CEO @DAN_Schulman, tag the FTC: @FTC and BBB: @bbb include the hashtag #PYPL #dishonest #fraud, and tag the Twitter account for the mailing service that the fake tracking ID is from USPS: @usps   UPS: @ups   FEDEX: @Fedex DHL: @DHLUS 

In that tweet people need to call out that PayPal is dishonest and helps fraudulent sellers and are too lazy to validate tracking IDs.

They are more protective of their social media presence and image than their customers. PayPal is a bad company.

Login to Me Too

JR1311
Contributor
Contributor

Yes me to same thing happen gave paypal a UPS tracking number that was used to ship a pkg in my town but it wasnt sent to me Ant the pkg sent weight 74lbs the item i oredered weighs 2 lbs and paypal found in favor of Nguyen Who is looking at these claims for are asking them to look at it doesn't take much to see he is a big scammer  

Login to Me Too

Callialily
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal just emailed that case closed in my favor. And that my money will be refunded. Please be vigilant when this person tries to scam with the fake delivery stuff. Make sure you look at the details of the fed ex or other supposed shipment and screenshot everything! Send everuthing through the PayPal chat thing because I used it for the whole thing and just kept sending all communication through that and kept in constant contact. Be persistent!!! I kept telling them they needed to refund my money and contact police about that seller. I told them there were many scammed by them through PayPal. I hope this makes them look into your other cases that have gone wrong!!!
Login to Me Too

costy79ro
Contributor
Contributor

Hello On 15.10.2021 I made the transaction 34A18914KK300312Y in the account: <removed>. Following the transaction, I was to receive access to an iCloud platform in 24 hours. The above individual cheated hundreds of subscribers using this service on the PayPal platform. On the PayPal group there are dozens of complaints filed for fraud for this individual. I have contacted this individual by all possible means, including the PayPal message center, but he does not reply to messages. Please contact him and prove that he sent the data for my connection to the iCloud platform according to the transaction. I provide you with all the necessary data to investigate this transaction and suspend the activity of this individual and to recover the amount traded. Thank you, best regards Drenea <removed>

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.