New Scammers Yeemall Trade Co.Ltd

Erwinar369
Contributor
Contributor

Dear buyers,

Please be aware with Yeemall Trade Co.Ltd. They advertise cheap goods through the face book.
They usually use the shop name: (xxxxx).shop.

To paypal:
With so many complaints against shops or sellers like this, paypal should have a preventative solution. For example, by reminding the buyer that the shop or seller has a bad rating or has many customer complaints. Or suspected of being a fraud and others. Warnings are given smartly and wisely, to avoid the number of Paypal customers being deceived and to minimize dispute number.

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

Lisag168
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 3  lace front wigs from Edithhair because I love the natural look, however, I even paid for expedited and they sent me 3 whole wigs without the lace front & they look like used wigs, my total came to 54.00 bucks and some change also I believe they have several sites their working and now I'm in dispute to get my money back threw Paypal. after I order and I got the 3 whole dried up wigs I started emailing after calling which by the way no one ever answered. I'm scared I'll never order from anyone I'm done

Login to Me Too

PatrickAndie
Contributor
Contributor

I also fall for their victim as well. My grandfather going through FB and possibly see an ad for a 90% discount sale on a certain gaming laptop. 

The spec is very good and tempting. At first, I said to myself "This is a scam" and my grandfather convince me to buy and I heavily regret it buying and giving them almost $50.

I already send a dispute and possible of any form of refund but I know very well that they won't reply or win the dispute if they provide enough evidence.

Login to Me Too

marksilver
Contributor
Contributor

I recently fell victim to this seller. I purchased an item (doesn't really matter what) and it never arrived. After a series of complaints, the sent a tracking number that, when checked, said there was no information available. When I lodged a complaint with PayPal, they denied my claim saying that because YeeYeemall Trade Co.Ltd provided a tracking number, that was adequate. So now PayPal seems to be siding with scammers.

Login to Me Too

cupertinos
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me-I gave up on my dispute. Pay pal thinks as long as there is a tracking number, everything is good.  At least I did not lose a lot of money.

Login to Me Too

Erwinar369
Contributor
Contributor

Almost the same as what happened to me. Paypal refused my claim on the grounds that I could not show my proof of payment / credit receipt.
What makes me very surprised is: I pay using paypal, paypal continues to ask for proof of payment / credit receipt. As long as I know if I pay via paypal, all data and all proof of payment should be stored and known by paypal.

Is paypal now starting to help scammers, or paypal has become a fraudulent?
this problem makes my trust in paypal decreases.

Login to Me Too

Temp20210428a
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a Rotating Shelf  1 + 1 FREE for $19.99 plus Shipping of $9.99 Total $29.98 through  FB  Marketplace March 4th, 2021. Here it is April 28th and I have no product, they have my money and I have emailed them THREE times asking where my order is. They do not respond. I have complained

to FB and to PayPal. Neither one has done anything to help. PayPal did get a tracking number but guess what? It has been saying no information available for 4 weeks.

Has anyone actually had their dispute resolved?  Who else can I complain to?

I agree PayPal should flag this company for it's dishonest selling practices.

Login to Me Too

cupertinos
Contributor
Contributor

Complain to the Better Business Bureau, maybe they can shut them down

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@cupertinos 

Not sure a U.S firm has a lot of power in China to be honest. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Mamajojo1640
Ditto this happened to me too, so wish I’d looked them up before I bought grrr, clearly no point in submitting a dispute then! Typical Scammers will keep this going because nothing gets done!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.