New Scammers Yeemall Trade Co.Ltd

Erwinar369
Contributor
Contributor

Dear buyers,

Please be aware with Yeemall Trade Co.Ltd. They advertise cheap goods through the face book.
They usually use the shop name: (xxxxx).shop.

To paypal:
With so many complaints against shops or sellers like this, paypal should have a preventative solution. For example, by reminding the buyer that the shop or seller has a bad rating or has many customer complaints. Or suspected of being a fraud and others. Warnings are given smartly and wisely, to avoid the number of Paypal customers being deceived and to minimize dispute number.

Login to Me Too
21 REPLIES 21

This seller should be tracked down and held accountable for the fraudulent actions towards paypal customers, not only have myself but how many other people have been defrauded by this seller, my question is why has paypal let this go on for so long, how many have been taken and is PayPal part of the wrought,  because it looks to me paypal is taking the side of the seller when it comes to refunds, i expect something to be done about this , or i personally will have words to the Australian fraud squad, and pass my information across to them to deal with the corruption in these two web sites, 

Login to Me Too

JDHERMAN
Contributor
Contributor

remeber guys if you have all the evidence emails photos, videos, and this company has been flagged, and paypal does not return money, call your pank, contest this with them, they will contact pay pal, and you will get your money back  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.