My paypal is now getting hacked twice and I don't know what to do

Sh4d0w_
New Community Member

I don't know how but my account keep making payment i didn't make and taking a whole lot of money from my account. I'm not sure how the hacker used my money but what bothering me is it almost like he could change my password. I can't enter my account with my password and it concern me. Is there anyway to prevent or check? I already even used the authorize 2-step verification but still they able to hacked the second time. I'm worry if it happened again I will have to close the account.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Sh4d0w_,

I'm sorry to hear your account has been compromised twice. Normally you can secure your account by logging in and reporting the unauthorized activity via our Resolution Center. Since you're unable to login, I recommend reaching out to our Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page. 

Best wishes,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.