My new account will be closed and I dont know why

berfernandez123
New Community Member

It is a brand new account with no bank linked nor funds. I dont have another email to create another one. What can I do? Can I get the account closed faster so I can open another one with the same email?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Renuka3
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi   @berfernandez123 

Welcome to community.

I'd recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page for further assistance.

Renuka.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @bfernandez123,

I'm so sorry to hear that your account will not be available to you. It sounds like the account has become limited. Have you received instructions for providing information to resolve the limitation? You would likely have received an email or message in the Message Center of your PayPal account. There would also likely be instructions in the Resolution Center of your account. If there are no instructions and/or the email or message you received states that the limitation is permanent, then the limitation would not be able to be appealed.

While an account is limited, it is not permitted to open another account. If the account that you currently have can be reinstated through steps in the Resolution Center, that is what would need to occur for you to be able to use or close your account. If it cannot be appealed, then you would not be able to use PayPal going forward.

I hope this information helps clarify.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.