My long standing account has been wiped clean, why?

AndrewM81
Contributor
Contributor

I just got a massive string of emails saying all these changes and being added to paypal developers team,  ALL OF MY INFO IS GONE.  ive changed all my info, passwords etc etc.   no erroneous charges, but My account I have owned since 2004 has been completely WIPED clean! it says i joined paypal in 2022!

What the heck is going on?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Meghan

Hello @AndrewM81

Welcome to the PayPal Community! 

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized changes that have taken place on your account. If you're able to log into your PayPal account, please report the unauthorized activity by following the steps on our Help Center. If you're unable to log into your account or would like assistance, please contact Customer Support by clicking 'Contact' at the bottom of any PayPal page. Support is also available if you send a DM to @AskPayPal on Twitter or a PM to facebook.com/PayPal. I also recommend resetting your password and security questions, as well as setting up 2-Step Verification as soon as you're able to. 

I hope this is resolved soon! 

- Meghan

If you found this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution. While browsing, feel free to reply if you see a question you know the answer to. Our Community Users make the PayPal Community Forum! 
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.