My facebook account has been hacked, and the hackers are running ads with my Paypal information.

dercio_bene
Contributor
Contributor

Hello everyone.

So, today I woke up to an e-mail that I had sent 25 USD to Meta Platforms. Since I have a business account there I didn't find that very strange. But, after some digging, I realised my account had been hacked and the hackers were somewhere in Ukraine. I brought the issue to the resolutions centre here in Paypal and managed to get a refund, because I never got the service I paid for. But, Facebook doesn't have a resolutions centre, it doesn't even have a basic customer support service. In order to get in touch with someone from facebook, you need to send them an e-mail and they get back to you in a week or so. I'm having trouble getting the account back as well as the page, and so, there isn't much I can do on that end. I'd like to know, what can I do over here in Paypal, like, hard reset everything. Cancel all my auto payments, reset the passwords on all platforms, so that the hackers can no longer use this paypal account to run their facebook ads?

Please help me, these hackers seem to be VERY fast spenders.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

GeorgeV2
Contributor
Contributor

Same with 70 euros this time , i dont know what to do to ask money back

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.