My crypto

Fidcip
Contributor
Contributor
Help! Etherium and litecoin cryptocurrency I invested in has been out of my reach since day 180 days. ... NOW it is 300 days ,abouts, that my account has been wrongfully attacked because .... (this is where you fill in the space with random excuse from list that tells everyone absolutely nothing)!!! 🗣And whoever has had a chance to peruse the notes on my account and blindly with clear minded witt, reluctantly reads the words ...that best describes my grip and probably the meat and potatoes of paypals honest way to **bleep** a man. Legally in the area of the world that best fits the plan. Easily dropping all IQ #$ that might still be keeping this answering machine future success positive for a moment, fails to remember what customer support is suppose to do to anyone seeking to know a simple plan to get my crypto out after being limited....passed 180 days....limited over....I need to get the investment of cryptocurrency...passed 300 days...so I am limited forever and the paypal yah...HOOO...THAT decided to permanently limit my account, forgot to get that special help needed to handle simple reoccurring tasks and double check if there was crypto in paypals crypto land that belonged to me. So much hours of ????.?...??? , and directing ,redirecting, misleading and time of meaningless waste of oxygen for them to convince me that I don't have any crypto and that my limited account has no solution to my problem and I am missing my money
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.