My card was declined. And now it says my account have an issues

Tresna_
Contributor
Contributor

So few days back, I've got commissions and got some money from it. When I'm trying to link my card, they said "Your card was declined by the issuing bank. Please try a different card or contact your card issuer with questions." So I go to the bank and ask about this stuff. But, they said my master card is fine. I've try to test link it to another Pay pal account, and it said the card I'm using is already linked to another account (which is never happen).

Then I try once again to link my card to my main account. But now, another problem appear. My account have an issues they said.

Try to contact them via email and calls. But, email's not helping, my calls got rejected even though they picked it up that time. 

I'm so confused about this. I've sent them the information they needed to fix account issues. But, I'm not sure if the card problem is fix. Is there anything I can do to draw my money from Pay pal?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalMichelleW

Hello @Tresna_,

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your account. Here's an article from our Help Center if you have unresolved issues on your account. If you have additional questions, I would suggest you contact us to provide additional details. To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.