My account was limited 270 days ago and still my funds are on-hold and not available for withdraw

Nuixen1
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited 270 days ago and i was received an email from paypal that my funds will be available to withdraw after 180 days but 270 days are completed and still my funds are on-hold and not available for withdraw so please check the issue. Thanks

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nuixen1 

If no disputes are opened in 180 days then normally you are allowed to withdraw the funds. That is as long as you are over 18, account is in your legal name and the account is registered in the country where you reside.

Sometimes they confiscate funds under this policy.
https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full?locale.x=en_US#actions

Paypal also may request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nuixen1
Contributor
Contributor

Not a single dispute in 270 days and not any other issue with my account after limitation, but still no response from paypal about my funds withdrawal and not received any email about my remaining funds. Kindly check and release my payment to my attached bank. Thanks

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nuixen1 

Try reading my above post !!

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Nuixen1
Contributor
Contributor

I was contacted to paypal via facebook chat, twitter, message on paypal but still paypal not replying me and sending auto reply, and holding my funds more than 1 year, and my account following all policies of paypal and no dispute in 1 year period and nothing wrong with my account but still i can't withdraw my funds.........

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nuixen1 

All I can do is give you information on how to contact customer services, if they won't respond then nothing I can do about that one.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.