Your account access is permanently limited

Baryar
New Community Member

After a review, we've decided to permanently limit your account due to potential risk. You’ll not be able to conduct any further business using PayPal.
paypal.png

Please any one tell me about this?

Now what i Do?

I have already submit necessary documents and information.

Login to Me Too
234 REPLIES 234

Clark_niel
Sadly I can't use PayPal anymore I have a permanent limit on my account and my money is still on my PayPal acc and I can't transfer it to my bank sadly 😞
Login to Me Too

arnold1979
Contributor
Contributor
You people have held my money for 16 months and you all do nothing about it. This should be against the law for holding someone's money for that long. All employees at PayPal should be put in prison for this.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@arnold1979 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation or account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Temp20230315B
Contributor
Contributor
They should be put in prison because this is ridiculous I have money on my account not only that I can’t use my debit/credit card nothing and it’s getting sad
Login to Me Too

Ovision
New Community Member
When I tried to sign up a PayPal account without I understand anything right away they banned the account and send me that you can’t use PayPal anymore please anyone had this experience before? It’s a bit weird 😞
Login to Me Too

Jakes10
I have the same issue. How did you resolve yours?
Login to Me Too

AK_UA
Contributor
Contributor
Hi @aqeeqoptics I am wondering if you have ever been able to resolve your issue? I have the same thing. If so, what did you do to resolve it? Thanks a lot in advance!
Login to Me Too

Chel143
My papal have a limiting account and they say I can't use it anymore please help me
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

My account suddenly became "permanently limited". There are no disputes or issues with money. Customer support can't tell me why. And now I can't even close the account. My bank info is tied to this account and if you're going to kick me off for reasons undefined, I want my personal info removed and my account closed. There's obviously been a mistake, but with all this jargon about being permanently banned and kicked off the platform with no explanation, Paypal can kiss my **bleep**. Does this happen to other people?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anonymous_User 

Sadly you can't close a permanently limited account. Paypal limits it to stop you removing anything from it.
They don't want you to be able to use anything linked to it to try and open another Paypal account.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.