My account is permanently limited? I don't know why...

NOIRB
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been permanently limited, and I'm not sure why. I have tried to fix it through resolution centre but there is no options for me to click or dispute it?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@NOIRB 

PayPal does review accounts regularly, and any concerns with security, violations of the User Agreement or Acceptable Use Agreement, compliance obligations, etc., could lead to a permanent restriction. Additional information beyond what would have been provided to you in a notification and/or email would not be available due also to security concerns and due to such information being proprietary....in other words they do not give you an exact reason, they just direct you to the user agreement or acceptable use policy. I guess having a reason wouldn't make any difference if they have permanently banned you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

pal50
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the limitation on your account. Please be advised that due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy, your account will remain permanently limited. The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy. The complete Acceptable Use Policy can be found by clicking on Legal at the bottom of any page of our website, and then selecting PayPal Acceptable Use Policy. Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we may hold your funds for up to 180 days. For full details around the release of funds process, please refer to our original email outlining details of the limitation. If you have not yet done so, please remove any references to PayPal from your website/auction site.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.