My account is limited and asks for a code to resolve this issue

kelany
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited and I can't resolve the issue because it asks me for a code from my saved cards and my bank changed my cards for an authorized actions happened on these cards. I've also couldn't be able to add my new cards into my account.

How to resolve this, please?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Michael

Hello, @kelany. I understand your concern about not having information PayPal requested. But, there's an easy resolution to that!

In general, if there's a step you can't complete, the best approach is to say that in your reply via the Resolution Center. You can say "I can't complete this step," or "This doesn't apply to me," and include an explanation. If needed, you can type out a statement using a word processing program, take a screenshot and upload the file.

I hope this helps to clarify things. Thanks for your patience during this time.

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

kelany
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @PayPal_Michael ,

Thanks so much for your reply. Appreciated!

Actually, none of these options exist in the resolution center and the only option is to make the verification process (screenshot below). I even tried to contact the Customer Service and I got there is no CS agent online. Is there any other way? 

000.PNG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.