My account has been restricted; I only have a bankaccount!!!

Joanna9589
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been restricted, they are asking for a credit- or debitcard that I don’t have, how can I just continue using my bankaccount??? Thank you for your help already. Greetings

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Joanna9589,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear your account is currently restricted. Unfortunately, if you're unable to provide one of the steps requested in your Resolution Center, the restriction or limitation would remain on your account. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see if there are any additional steps that can be completed in their place. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_JonK

Hello @Joanna9589,

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear your account is currently restricted. Unfortunately, if you're unable to provide one of the steps requested in your Resolution Center, the restriction or limitation would remain on your account. I would recommend reaching out to our Customer Support teams to see if there are any additional steps that can be completed in their place. You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website.

Best wishes!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.