My account has been limited

OMAREF
Contributor
Contributor

My account has been limited, when looking for help, i was addressed to Resolution Centre but when opening and try to solve/response the requested information, i cant seen any reason nor further information, just a notification station " You cant use PayPal anymore".

Could someone provide me information on how to contact the Customer Service in order to solve this problem?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Ramon_00
Contributor
Contributor
This literally just happened to me last week, and after I verified all my information sent a photo ID & my debit card & then they said they are permanently limiting my account and whatever money I have on there is unusable for 180 days. I don’t think so that’s complete **bleep** and then they didn’t explain why my account was suspicious in the first place. They have to send another separate email entirely and who knows when I’ll get that so no that’s not right and if I’m not the only person dealing with this then PayPal you need to get it together and stop messing with people’s money.
Login to Me Too

OMAREF
Contributor
Contributor

Ramon, thanks for reading my post, this happened to me just 2 hours ago.

Actually this was my very first time doing a transactions with PayPal and i was just trying to pay in ALIBABA website. My surprise was that the transaction was rejected and my account limited, for what reason? PayPal haven't provided any so far. Other unacceptable thing is PayPal claims my money will be retained for 180 days!, why is this?

The very worst thing is happening to my is i can't even reach to my case in Resolution Centre.

Dear PayPal, please reply to my messages and sent email. I need either to have my money back or be able to use your service for completing my transactions.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.