My account has been limited out of nowhere

Stef110
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone,

I have been reading through some posts and could not believe that this is happening so often to so many people.

I paid on the 19th of May with my PayPal account online and later that day I received an email stating that they are in process of closing my account down.

Wait for what??

I have been writing messages to PayPal and literally, the only replies were: "I AM SORRY BUT THERE IS NO FURTHER INFORMATION OR DETAIL I CAN PROVIDE ABOUT WHY THE ACCOUNT IS LIMITED" No further explanation and "We received your email and are continuing our review. If additional information is required, we will reach out to you directly." However, they never asked for extra information and they gave me the last response and said they feel their solution is just. I don't know what solution they are talking about because I still do not have access to my account/ money, and no explanation. I wrote them several messages but nothing! The only thing they say is if I am not happy with their solution (which I do not know what it is) I can contact the ombudsman. 

I just now checked my messages and yet again the reply to my message is "We received your email and are continuing our review. If additional information is required, we will reach out to you directly." This is doing my head in.

Can anyone help me with this, how was it solved for you? What to do next? Because I am being kept in the dark by Paypal.

Kind regards,

Stef110

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.