My account got limited

absatz
Contributor
Contributor

Today my account of paypal got limited and I don't even know why.
I created this account maybe like 5 years ago but I never used it, today I decieded to check the account.
The account was fine at the beggining, I already made a photo of my ID but after that I got limited.
Someone can help me? What should I do or maybe there is any info  why am I limited?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Seli254luke
My account got limited
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @absatz and @Seli254luke

Welcome to PayPal Community Forum and thank you for posting here!

I am sorry to know that your account has been limited and I understand handling limitations can be quite concerning. Account limitations are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. To know some of the reasons why an account gets limited, please visit this link. If you've already checked the Resolution Center and still need help, please reach out to the PayPal Customer support team through the available contact options on our website so that our concerned team can have a closer look at the situation. 

I hope this information helps,

Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

LeahW1979
Contributor
Contributor
Unfortunately my passport has expired and its the only photo ID i have at the moment unfortunately, i don't know how to get a hold of customer service to try and resolve this
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LeahW1979

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear your account has been limited recently. Unfortunately, if you're unable to provide the documents requested by our Resolution Center, normally the limitation would remain in place. You're welcome to reach out to our Customer Support through the options listed in this Help Center article: How do I contact PayPal customer service?

Good luck!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

LeahW1979
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you so much for your advice. I had a feeling i was going to have to update my ID sooner or later, may as well get my butt into gear and get it done lol Thank you again
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.