4 REPLIES 4

MuhammedShahzad
New Community Member
Halo my PayPal is in limited please help me to out of this
Login to Me Too

enchanggwapa
Contributor
Contributor
I received email from PayPal that the money was held for 180 days is now eligible to withdraw but how can I withdraw it I don't know how since my account is limited
Login to Me Too

jazzmaster
Contributor
Contributor
180 days, thats 6 months and outrageous!!
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @John2T2, @MuhammedShahzad, @enchanggwapa and @jazzmaster,

Thanks for visiting our community help forum!

I understand you're looking to withdraw from your limited PayPal account. If your account is permanently limited, any balance in the account, that will be held for up to 180 days to minimize any potential risk of loss due to disputes or chargebacks that may be filed during that period. After 180 days, you’ll be notified of your ability to withdraw the balance. 

If you have received the email about the eligibility to withdraw, you can able to withdraw your balance to your linked bank or card available in your PayPal account. To see the transfer method that is available in your country, log in to your PayPal account and click Transfer money under "PayPal balance" on the left of the page.

Alternatively, you can also reach out to our team by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or message us through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page for additional assistance.

I hope this information helps, have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.