My PayPal account got locked due to the system. Reference ID PPL372286462444.

SugarWuffl
Contributor
Contributor

My account got locked due to PayPal system thinking one of the transactions is suspicious. I'm a student and I needed to do art commissions in order so I could easen the burden from my family.

My twitter is [removed]

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SugarWuffl 

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SugarWuffl
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve done the necessary steps like 6 times in a month. All they replied is: “I’m sorry, the system is like that, there is nothing we could do. PayPal has decided to part ways with you and you have to make business with other sites.” It’s only an art commission that costed 90 dollars and the system decided to flag it as a high risk when this problem is faced by different people. Now I don’t know what to do, I’m lost at this point because it will be hard for me to send money towards my friends who are in need of help one day.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.