My Money is eligible for Withdrawal but I'm having issue with linking my USA account to withdraw it

allentd
Contributor
Contributor

I have received an email that my money is eligible for withdrawal since last month but It has been very impossible for me to withdraw the money till date. I tried to add my Wells Fargo bank account and it says I will need some help with adding the account by contacting the support, but when I clicked the contact us link, the only means of contacting Paypal on the list is to Ask from the community.

This is not fair

What do I do, please?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allentd 

Reach out to customer services for help?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allentd 

You can only withdraw funds via a linked and confirmed credit visa card OR a U.S bank account opened in the U.S.

You can't add a digital / virtual U.S bank account unfortunately, if that is what you were trying to add.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

allentd
Contributor
Contributor

Hi  @kernowlass 

Thanks for your response, I am trying to add an account opened in the USA not a virtual account. I don't know why Paypal is making life so difficult despite the fact the account is permanently limited and the money has been held for more than 270 days.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@allentd 

Reach out to customer services for help?

Contact options for each countries Paypal customer services are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages.

1. Paypal phones (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, (during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out).
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

allentd
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @kernowlass I have been able to add my bank and withdraw the eligible funds. I reached out to support via phone and probably the 10th agent was able to fix it for me

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.