Multiple Paypal Emails

StacyR520
New Community Member

I reported a phishing Paypal email to the spoof@paypal.com, email, last night. Since then, I have received well over 100 emails saying "thank you for reporting..." I need them to stop. However, I don't want to mark them as spam, as they are actual, legitimate emails that, in the future, should I need to report again, I don't want to block. I have sent a message through the "text" feature. But I haven't heard anything, and meanwhile, I continue to get more emails.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Iris

Hello @StacyR520,

Welcome to PayPal Community! I understand that you may be having issues with the notifications you are receiving from us. Typically, these emails are automated and cannot be stopped. You can, however, alter your notification preferences. This can be completed here:

How do I set up my email notification preferences?

You can reach Customer Support by clicking Contact and then Message Us (when available) at the bottom of the PayPal website. They're also available through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message.  

Message Us

Twitter Direct Message

Facebook Instant Message

I hope this helps!

Iris
If you find this post helpful, feel free to provide kudos or accept a post as a solution to help make our community better.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.