Money was refunded to my account then taken twice from my account

LadyGS
New Community Member
Hello, I bought something from adore beauty for $285. For some reason that transaction was reversed therefore $285 in my bank account again. (Why would that happen?) So I transferred money back to PayPal as I already had received my goods so no issue there. Then $285 went out a second time.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_JonK

Hello @LadyGS

Welcome! Thanks for visiting our Community Forums. It sound like the merchant may have had some confusion or difficulty capturing the authorization for the transaction. That may explain the ping pong effect of your funds. As long as you didn't see duplicate funds taken out, I would just recommend reaching out to the merchant to make sure everything is OK with the transaction. If you do see duplication of the transaction without refund, please reach out to our Customer Support teams for assistance. They can be reached by clicking Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page.

Have a great day!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.