Midodo international trading limited

Sgquarterhorses
New Community Member

This company is awful, ordered what was supposed to be a horse picture shirt, took forever and received it today its an eagle with American flag, poor stitching , a huge waste of money and paid almost as much as shirt in shipping, its in the garbage, like burning 25.00$ has to be a scam

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

5furbabies
Contributor
Contributor
The company finally refunded me $9 out of the $42 I spent 😡 it was accept that or nothing as they won’t refund me the full amount. These overseas companies r nothing but a fraud. They send u cheap items that are either sized incorrectly or made cheap
Login to Me Too

begrdnr
Contributor
Contributor
I guess I was lucky. I contacted PayPal and they re-opened my dispute. I sent pic of my order and pics of what I received. I got a full refund. I gave the merchandise away as they were terrible.
Login to Me Too

MrsB1956
Contributor
Contributor
I had problems too. Awful quality, items I hadn't indeed and earrings that had coured photocopy paper on the instead of stones.. I complained and they originally offered 10%,which I said was unacceptable, they said if I wanted a full refund I would have to pay expensive postage and wait. Still said unacceptable acceptable and then they offered 20%, which I agreed and the a message saying they were replying $9.89 instead of 20%of my $98.90 . Very crafty as at first glance thought it was the full amount. Pp stepped in and I got ALLmy money back with a few days. Thank you pp.
Login to Me Too

steveh627
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for sharing your experiences. So far I think I have been lucky, I posted a fraud alert with my credit card, and sent an email to this vendor (with no reply of course) that I did not want this order and to cancel. Nothing has been billed so far. I'll update my post whenI have a final resolution

Login to Me Too

DogBurr
Contributor
Contributor

see page 3 where i sometime ago wrote an answer to this on how to ship back and get your money .

if your on a phone ..geezz maybe its page 10 .. heehe

short answer . open packages carefully ,nicely..  look at product..  uggg.. put in. seal nicely..

then write in bold marker  REFUSED RETURN TO SENDER

strike out your name and address . put in mailbox

the tracking number will be the same . so keep a copy of it somehow.

let the folks you used to pay for it know. if paypal , escalate the issue .

they can track it then.

once its in Calif contact paypal for refund.

Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

This place seriously needs to be put out of business so that nobody else gets ripped off!!!

Login to Me Too

steveh627
Contributor
Contributor

Just want to update that I was finally refunded all my money through Apple Card. PayPal refused to refund. Said since an item WAS shipped there is no claim.

In case anybody else wants to try:

• File a dispute with PayPal - you never know, looks like some people have been helped
  • Send an email to what ever vendor contact you can find (it appears they have several) - they will either not respond or try to give a minimum refund
  • Take screen shot of the ad, web page etc. (The site I bought from had a Made in USA banner... so full on lies)
  • Contact your credit card and file a dispute. Even if you have not received anything yet. Make sure  you say it due to unethical business practices. Send a copy of the ad, the unanswered/unacceptable email reply, and anything else you may have from this rip-off Midodo.
  • It took a bit, but I was refunded my full amount by Apple (its a Master Card)
  • FYI - I NEVER received the product
  • Full process took about 60 days

Bottom  line - before I purchase from any new online vendor, I'm doing a bit of Googling first– put in "their name+ SCAM" and see what I can dig up. There really is something to be said for shopping brick and mortar

Login to Me Too

KaraB16
New Community Member

I'm waiting for my credit card company to confirm, but this is what came up on my card for a purchase I made with a "company" called Ada Dreams which claims to be out of the UK. I placed my order in early October and after waiting TWO MONTHS for it to ship (when the website says international shipping takes only 5-7 business days) I demanded a refund. This was at least my 5th email to them asking about my order. I also did a google search to see if Facebook had be advertising a fake website. (The ads no longer appear on my page either, so that seemed fishy.) They put up a bit of a defense, asking me to wait just a little longer as my order would be shipping out soon but when I started that they had already given two shipping dates in prior emails and both had passed so I figured I would never be receiving my items and thus wanted my money back. They replied with saying that I would have my refund in 1-2 weeks. I just checked and there is what looks like a refund on my card with the same name and amount that was charged to my card in October around the time I had placed the order. And both have this name on them.
So I did google search until "MIDODO INTERNATIONAL TRA SLOUGH IL" and this was actually the first thing that popped up. Another was for a non-existent Amazon page, another for a page with general "business" information (which I'll share below), and one for a company with this name that's out of Hong Kong. So I'm thinking that if this is actually a real company, it's just a scam company out there to rip people off. When I did my original search for if Ada Dreams was a legit company, I didn't get anything to confirm either way but one website had comments from people and all of them were people saying that they were still waiting for their order to ship weeks to months later. One had been waiting longer than me and had requested a refund several times, so I guess I'm lucky that I got mine, if that's indeed what it is.
Is this a real company? From all the research I've done and the other replies, I'd say no. It's just a scam.
Plus, why did I get charged from a place in Illinois (same state that I live in) if the company is out of the UK or maybe Hong Kong? Super fishy.

The links as promised:
UK: https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/13159000
Hong Kong: https://www.hkcompanydirectory.com/en/midodo-international-trading-limited-

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.