Midodo international trading limited

Sgquarterhorses
New Community Member

This company is awful, ordered what was supposed to be a horse picture shirt, took forever and received it today its an eagle with American flag, poor stitching , a huge waste of money and paid almost as much as shirt in shipping, its in the garbage, like burning 25.00$ has to be a scam

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

jatastan
New Community Member

I had the same issue. I ordered almost $50 worth of shirts and earrings. The embroidery is sublimated on a shirt, another shirt is pixelated from them copying a pattern, the earrings are not the quality they show in the pictures. The didn't send me one shirt and sent me one I didn't order. They started the refund process and then just quit communicating with me. I started a complaint with Paypal and they denied my claim because I received items. I'm in the appeal process now. This company is a scam!!

Login to Me Too

Melonyg
New Community Member
I also ordered last month. Merchandise is hideous and looks nothing like pictured, especially the length. One shirt is a 3x, which the order clearly shows XL, it is not the same print either. The 2nd shirt is supposed to have dandelions in it but it is a skull with the American flag printed In it. The 3rd on one is short and just cheesy looking.
Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in the middle of 3 different claims with this company (3 different stores, but all thru this place).  I LOVED the shirts I ordered and couldn't wait to get them.  Then I got them.  Out of a total of 17 shirts ordered and received, only 2 of them were what I actually ordered.  In fact, I received the same shirt that I didn't order from all 3 companies!  It's like someone picks the orders with their eyes closed - the SKU numbers weren't even close!  I got the standard "too expensive to send back, we'll refund you 20%" **bleep**.  Why would I want to pay 80% for something that I didn't order and don't like?  And why would I need to pay shipping for stuff that I didn't order?  I'm upset to hear that PayPal denied your claim.  Sounds like I better go straight to Discover now.  The sad part is that I really just wanted what I ordered.

Login to Me Too

M0421
Contributor
Contributor

Same I ordered shirts for myself and my daughters and only one shirt out of the 12 I ordered was correct.  How do I get ahold of this company?  Can't find a phone number and I never received a packing slip nor an email to confirm what I ordered except on PayPal.

Login to Me Too

5furbabies
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a shirt as a gift and the printing in it is too low on the shirt and looks awful. As you are saying there is no contact information for them and was no packing slip or anything for the company.
Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

Oh there’s contact info, but here’s what will happen when you contact them…They will tell you that it’s too expensive to ship back and that they will refund you 5% or 10% and that’s it. The only way to get your full purchase price back is to go through the drill of contacting them and then filing a claim against them through PayPal. They are a complete ripoff.

Login to Me Too

Iceteeeeee
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. I received an empty bag from them! PayPal sided with them, because they had tracking and I revenge empty bag. I am beyond disgusted.

Login to Me Too

Iceteeeeee
Contributor
Contributor

Yep. I received an empty bag from them! PayPal sided with them, because they had tracking and I had the empty bag. I am beyond disgusted.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Craig

Hi @5furbabies,

Welcome to the Community!

If you're unable to get in contact with the merchant, as suggested, it might be best to open a dispute through PayPal. As you're probably aware, when buyers pay with PayPal, PayPal Buyer Protection covers them in case there is a problem. If an item doesn’t arrive or is significantly not as described, we will help buyers get a full refund.

You can read how to open a dispute through this Hel[p Center Article

Thanks for your post,

Craig 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.