Midodo international trading limited

Sgquarterhorses
New Community Member

This company is awful, ordered what was supposed to be a horse picture shirt, took forever and received it today its an eagle with American flag, poor stitching , a huge waste of money and paid almost as much as shirt in shipping, its in the garbage, like burning 25.00$ has to be a scam

Login to Me Too
47 REPLIES 47

beckycasey
Contributor
Contributor

I am heading towards the same problem and dreading the process to come as I look at my order of tops I didn't order 😫

Login to Me Too

beckycasey
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a number of tops from SKYIENS (Midodo) and have received half of the number of tops and they are completely different tops. I have contacted the company via Facebook, email and Messenger. Having read all of the complaints about this company, I very much doubt that I will receive a refund. Any other thoughts from those who have been scammed?

Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

That was one of the companies I ordered from, too.   Them and Ambymega - both have blocked me from replying to their posts on FB because I was telling everyone the truth...LOLOLOL

Login to Me Too

Horizondoc

Did PayPal ever reverse their denial of claim for Midodo false merchandise?

Login to Me Too

Bibiz449
New Community Member
PAYPAL ? Are you here or what ? Everyone have bad experiences, why are you letting Midodo international continue there scam ?
Login to Me Too

Terrim1
Contributor
Contributor
I knew better but still got burned! Did anyone find a number to contact them? Ordered 2 skull shirts and got some flowery misshaped crap shirts .ugh out $35 finally did something nice for myself which don't happen often being a single parent ..
Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

Unfortunately, there is no number to contact them.  Just go ahead and file a dispute with PayPal.  Midodo will come back and ask for pics and then they'll come back with some ridiculous offer of a 10% refund.  Say no and file a claim at that point.  This company (and all of its random affiliates) really needs to be stopped!

Login to Me Too

Terrim1
Contributor
Contributor
They need to be reported for scams thats for sure!! Not only are these shirts junk they're not even the ones I ordered beyond **bleep** off
Login to Me Too

FantasyJB
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!  I ordered from them and 2 of their affiliates.  I ordered like 17 shirts - they were cheap and I loved them.  Know how many I got that I actually ordered?  3!!!!!  That's a poor percentage.  And the thing was that I REALLY wanted the shirts.  

Did any of yours have the sleeves sewn with the seams on the OUTSIDE?  LMAO Mine did - unbelievable!

Login to Me Too

Terrim1
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for response
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.