Marvelous Tech Team or Bogus USPS Tracking

excel4success
New Community Member

Has anyone has negative experience with Marvelous Tech Team or experienced bogus USPS Tracking.

My package ordered in December has not been received to date (3/10/21) at my address. The USPS tracking information that was provided by Marvelous Tech Team is incomplete and does NOT show what was being tracked, it does NOT show whatever was being tracked was addressed to me and it does NOT show that whatever was being tracked was delivered to my address. Whatever was being tracked was "delivered to mailbox in zip code only" and there is no mailbox at my address. USPS mail carrier has indicated that the tracking information provided is incomplete - it should show what post office the package traveled through once it entered the State of Maryland, and certainly should contain the ADDRESS of delivery.

Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Camilajosefa
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, I have a bad experience since I made the purchase since January 5, 2021 and I still do not have any information
Login to Me Too

HECTER429
Contributor
Contributor

THIS COMPANY IS FAKE. DONT BUY ANYTHING. YOU WILL RECIEVE A FAKE TRACKING #. MARVELOUS TECH TEAM ARE COMMITING FRAUD!

Login to Me Too

Cassiek0124
New Community Member

I disputed my charges because I never received product! They sent PayPal all the tracking information- but I NEVER received what I ordered. I did, get an electric toothbrush in the mail from China. If there are so many complaints, why isn't PayPal cutting them off????

Login to Me Too

serenasasso
Many people have a problems with marvellustechteam... This company is a fake. Robbery and
Login to Me Too

serenasasso
Its true same history with me
Login to Me Too

Lars1974
Contributor
Contributor
An PayPal don’t help at all They don’t stand up to what they promised whit safety payments
Login to Me Too

Lars1974
Contributor
Contributor
You have send me a answer how to complain if you look in the history you can see I did And you close it And I have tried to call so many times You are really doing a bad service
Login to Me Too

Klou50
What can be done I placed an order in dec and still don’t have it
Login to Me Too

HECTER429
Contributor
Contributor

I finally got a package. Not what I ordered. Not even close. They sent me a HAND TOWEL!!! YES!! A **bleep**IN HAND TOWEL!! Never order anything from them. THEIVES!!!!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.