Lost the dispute and around ~150 E because the seller won, anything I can do to appeal the case?

Mista948
New Community Member

Lost the dispute and around ~150 E because the seller won, anything I can do to appeal the case?

Hello! I just had a long dispute about an item that I sent back for refund to a company, I paid a total of 150 euros for shipping both ways and the product. The seller refused to refund me so I made a Paypal case, which they won. Is there any way to get any money back? Or appeal the dispute? Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello @Mista948,

I am sorry for the negative experience you have had with this transaction.

Generally, the decision made at the conclusion of a buyer claim is final and can only be appealed if new information is presented which was not considered during the original investigation.

If you would like to appeal the outcome of a claim you can do so within 10 days.

To appeal the outcome of a claim:
Go to Resolution Centre. Under 'Resolution Centre', click Closed cases to display the closed case list. You can also locate your case by selecting 'Case ID', 'Transaction ID', 'Invoice ID', 'Name' or 'Email'  from the drop-down and using the searcher. Next to the case, under 'Action', click View. On the 'Case details' page, near the bottom, click appeal the outcome. Provide information for your appeal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.