Lost claim

Little_JR
Contributor
Contributor

Hello all especially experts from this community. Just wanna ask since we dont have customer service in our country for Paypal. There is someone who sent payment to me via GS without telling the guy that i will be the middle man. In short, its his own freewill. Then asked me to send it to his seller so i did. Then after 2 weeks he found out that the seller is a scammer. Since he sent his payment to me he filed a claim. I sent all my proofs but unfortunately i still lost. Now my account was locked. 2 questions. 1. What will happen to the negative balance? How can i settle it. But one thing is for sure i wont pay the claimed amount as im so innocent on what happened. 2. Will Paypal send the concern to the debt collector agency? If yes will the negative balance gain interest monthly? Its really hard to contact them since they dont have office in our country. I hope you can help me out. Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.