Link personal bank account with paypal business account with different name

jempglobal
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I wonder if I can link my paypal account with my paypal business name that has different name. If I cannot, what the best solution to withdraw my funds from business account to my personal bank account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jempglobal 

A bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time. So, if you want to withdraw funds from your business account and you only have one bank account and it's linked to your personal account, then you must PayPal yourself from the business account to your personal account to withdraw it.  

PayPal accounts cannot be "linked" together, you simply "PayPal yourself" money to move funds between PayPal accounts you own. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@jempglobal 

A bank account can only be linked to one PayPal account at a time. So, if you want to withdraw funds from your business account and you only have one bank account and it's linked to your personal account, then you must PayPal yourself from the business account to your personal account to withdraw it.  

PayPal accounts cannot be "linked" together, you simply "PayPal yourself" money to move funds between PayPal accounts you own. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Abdullahg
New Community Member

i can't seem to PayPal myself cos  you have my funds on hold and pending verification, so what do i do as i am a regular user of PayPal with my personal account, my friend sim ply sent it to  my business account because i wanted to keep it active with some funds coming in and out of it rather than remain dormant and i was charged a fee from said received amount so how do we rectify this?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.