Limited Account For Linking Too Many Credit Cards

zisinikos
New Community Member

My account got limited for linking random cards to it. How do i unlimit my account? There are no instructions and i think that the account is permanently limited.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Ayesha

Hello @zisinikos,

Welcome to the community forum and thanks for posting.

I am sorry to know the account limitations. Limitation are placed in situations where we see unusual or suspicious activity, or when we need to collect information necessary for keeping your account open. When we place a limitation, an email is sent to explain the reason for the limitation and what needs to be done to resolve the problem. In most cases, you can find options to resolve the limitation in the Resolution Center. If you've already checked the Resolution Center and still need help, please reach out to our customer support team through the available options on our website so that our advisors can help you accordingly.

I hope this helps.
Ayesha

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.