Limitazioni Conto, Blocco

oleksandrayuz
Contributor
Contributor

How do you think a new person can use the account and be aware of all limitations without previously using it?

I opened the account in 2019 but never had the opportunity to use it because of some limitations, I even don't remember what were they. 

Now, a week ago I decided to try my account but again, I have faced many problems:
1. I could not receive money so I tried to see what I could do. I noticed I had to provide some documents what I did, but had no communication regarding it. So I tried to submit the documents again but found no necessary field for it.
2. I tried to update the account changing the old phone number to a new one, which I am currently using. It went well and confirmed but after some days I noticed that settings turned back to old. 
3. I tried to add a new credit card as the old one got expired considering I got registered in 2019. Again, I got all information confirmed and the card got updated but after some days speaking with the operator, it was a surprise to hear that my card needs to be confirmed together with my phone number as the information is not confirmed, again. The operator said she tried to call me in the principal phone number (the old one) but it didn't go through. ufff (of course I tried to change it). 
4. I submitted the docs millions of times but operators had a track of them neither. Anyway, she promised to get this done soon "question of my luck". However as a result |I receive a message later that "We cannot offer you our services anymore because of suspicious activity".

Sincerely, the operators were very little of help making all this situation even more complicated than before. What got me frustrated is to hear that "it's the question of my luck" how fast all the information I provide gets elaborated by the resolution center. Really, "it's the question of luck" ??? Looks like the operators have also bad manners in communication.

I am very frustrated with all the services provided! Or better to say not provided at all!
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.