Limitations has been put on my account

DilberShah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Fellow Helpers,

My account has been limited. However, nothing in resolution centre or in notification centre or in the email. I have messaged PayPal but no response. Anything else I can do?

I know there is a limitation as when I talk to the PayPal assistant, and I write account limitations. He confirms, ' there is a limitation on your account, please get in touch with customer service'.

What is the best way to contact PayPal regarding. I cannot seem to open a case from resolution centre. I have send an email to which I received an automated reply last week. The reply is as follows:
--------------------------------------

Dear Dilber Shah,

Thank you for contacting PayPal.

Your message is very important to us. We received your email and are continuing our review. If we need more information, we’ll contact you.

You can check the status of your case at any time in your  Resolution Center. (The  Resolution Center is only accessible on a web browser, not the PayPal app). Here you’ll find information about your case and steps to provide additional information.

Here’s how to access the Resolution Center:

1.        Log in to your PayPal account.

2.        Click Contact at the bottom of the page.

3.        Click Resolution Center at the top of the page.

4.        Click View next to the Case ID.

You can view answers to frequently asked questions in our Help Center. Here’s the list of inquiries that we’re handling:

·        Name Change Request

·        Primary Authorized User Update

·        Change in Business Name

·        Account Verification and Limitations

·        Limitation and Withdrawals

·        Downgrade Request

·        Upgrade Request

·        Closing the account

If you still need to contact us, please log into your account, and click Contact Us at the bottom of the page.

Thanks,

PayPal

-------------------------------------

However, I cannot see any case opened in resolution centre. I am quite worried and would like to resolve this issue soon or at least get to speak with customer service. If my account has been limited, I should have been informed through message or email in which they should have stated the steps for me to take off limits from the account e.g. debit card verification (which I have now done. Received a code in bank statement in 5 days, put it in paypal and account is verified), identity verification.

Any help would be appreciated on this. 

Best regards,
Dilber

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_Donna

Hello @DilberShah

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

DilberShah
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

In my resolution centre there is nothing or in my notification centre. Everybody keeps saying go to Help or Contact or go Resolution centre. With help and contact, I have had no luck. There is no live person I can talk to. I have sent some emails, I haven't had any response. If they are processing the emails or something, I should have received anything to let me know that my email has been received and its been reviewed. 

Also, there is not case opened in my resolution centre and when I try to open a case by selecting any of the transaction or anything in the list, it doesn't. It says you cannot open a case for this transaction and that's for every transaction. So there is no case opened by default where I may have been asked for ID verification or bank verification and also when I try to manually open a case, it doesn't let me. Therefore, I am completely stuck and unsure what to do. 

Also I have tried the facebook, they also recommended that I go to Resolution centre while I explained that there is nothing there asking me to respond to and it doesn't allow me to open a new case as may be those features are disabled to me. So I am not sure where to contact and who. 

Login to Me Too

mryuzo
Contributor
Contributor

hello good day sir..how can i solve my problem like this its almost a month i cant get my money There’s a problem with your account. Please go to the Resolution Center so we can help you resolve any limitations on your account.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello everyone, thanks for visiting our PayPal Community Forums!Twitter

@DilberShah, based on your first and most recent post in this thread, it sounds like there may be some steps for you to complete in our Resolution Center. I understand you state you do not see any steps to be completed there. Please utilize the following Help Center article to guide you through Resolving a Limitation. Also, opening a case on a transaction would not help you resolve a limitation, so I wouldn't recommend trying to open a case like you referenced in your most recent post. If you still require assistance after reviewing that article, please continue to try to reach out to our Customer Support teams by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, or through Twitter direct message or Facebook instant message. 

@mryuzo, the link you posted looks like it's regarding PayPal disputes. Are you trying to resolve a limitation as well? If so, please reference the above article for further assistance. If you're trying to open a dispute, you can do so through the following Help Center article: How do I open a dispute with a seller?

Good luck to you both!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

jean551
New Community Member

sorry your cash in via paypal cannot be processed. please log in to your paypal account via mobile or website to check if there are limitations placed. please contact paypal for further inquiries

How can i fix that i see on my resolotion center there no and my email there no saying my accoutn is limit 

Canyou please help to fix it thank you

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Schae

Hello @jean551,

The PayPal Community Welcomes you and thank you for your post!

I'm sure seeing a message like that would be alarming. I'm sorry that adding cash has proven to be a difficult process. It sounds like there may be an open issue, limitation or request for identity confirmation on your account. Your Resolution Center is a hub where your account limitations and dispute cases are typically listed. If you do not see any alerts or details within your Resolution center, please review your account Notifications and see if you have some requirements listed for confirming your identity. If you do, it is best to provide the requested information as soon as you can. That way the account can be reviewed and if the information is accepted, it will be resolved. Once the account is resolved, you should be able to move forward with adding cash to your PayPal account. 

I hope this information proves to be helpful!

Thank you,

-Schae

*If you see a post that was helpful, please benefit the Community by giving it a thumbs up (kudos) or accepting it as a solution.*
Login to Me Too

aishameirys
Contributor
Contributor
Ah, five days. I really don't know how this works....
Login to Me Too

YusufKaya
Contributor
Contributor

Can you help me fix the problem with my account I am a citizen of Turkey However, our company makes sales in the USA, both on our website and on the marketplaces. And we also have an EIN number. However, the identity and passport we have sent to you for identity verification belong to Turkey. And now our payments appear to be pending We need to fix this problem very fast my busınees maıl adress 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @YusufKaya

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues verifying your identity on your account. Unfortunately, PayPal no longer offers services in Turkey. So even though you make sales in the USA, you may not be able to use PayPal for your business while you are based out of Turkey. 

My apologies for any inconvenience this may cause,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.