Limitation on my account

Damian_Bright
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal put limitation on my account base on what they have suspected and not because anyone reported me or not because I have done anything illegal with PayPal,How can I get the limitation off my account because it's really helping me do business.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Damian_Bright 

Depends why the limitation was imposed and what Paypal have requested you to do to lift the limitation.

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Damian_Bright
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks for your help and sorry for the delay in responding to this but PayPal haven't requested anything from me or even showed me any evidence, the only problem am guessing is because am now doing business in Ghana and the account was opened in Lesotho maybe that's why but PayPal should have just asked me about this and seriously is not everyone doing business with an African from Europe and the Americas is being scammed or defrauded. I have tried so many ways to contact PayPal but it seems this is where PayPal wanted me to address my issues, PayPal I just want you to know I will never do anything illegal with this beautiful platform.Thanks again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.