Limitation - Submit proof of shipping or delivery of items to buyer

mrbrewster
Contributor
Contributor

So my account was limited again after selling a graded pokemon card for 3k over the weekend. Limitation came through on the Monday after I posted the item. I was asked to provide tracking number for the recent 3k sale, then a tracking number for another order I did last month (even though I already provided tracking for that on the order page). Provide purchase receipt from supplier and explain activity on my account. I uploaded pdf statement that I sold private owned pokemon cards to private buyers.

They accepted my explanation, but they rejected the tracking number of my recent sale because it was not delivered yet by the time they reviewed my account. I provided the tracking number again as it now shows delivered on tracking site. But now I have 2 extra steps which both say:

Submit proof of shipping or delivery of items to buyer

I do not understand as the tracking number is proof of delivery to the buyer? Tried contacting using their messenger thing but just got a copy and paste response to upload the information for the 2 remaining steps. No clarification whatsoever.

They already limited my account last month for another sale and they asked me for the tracking number again for this limitation! Do I have to go through this everytime I make a sale? Such a pain.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@mrbrewster 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.