Lawsuit action against Paypal. Stealing money and banning people.

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I will briefly state my problem. Paypal has banned two of my accounts without any reason at all and is holding my money under strong grip until 180 days are off. This is an unlawful practice, since interest must be deducted from those sums of money. Paypal is a private entity that is not linked to any bank or supervised by any official authority. Moreover, these days PAYPAL has started stealing money from both of my accounts, since the period of 180 days are ending at the beginning of April this year. I must insist that i possess videos of the aforementioned fact and i uploaded them on youtube:

27.02.2020 ---> 770 euros    <Removed>

28.02.2020 ---> 763 euros    <Removed>

29.02.2020 ---> 760 euros    <Removed>

I contacted a lawyer in California and he is more than willing to help us. I need a large number of participants to open the case in our favour. Please note that similar cases have been opened and ALL of them were won in the favor of the customer (us). Moreover, they received redemption sums, which were fairly large. Tell me who is in a similar situation so we can begin this fight together!

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

banksmi09
Contributor
Contributor

I'm in. Hit me up for info. on where to join

Login to Me Too

Rvillela00
Contributor
Contributor
Hell this **bleep** happened to me too. Now having my husband wanting a divorce for no reason is killing me financially
Login to Me Too

Missliss11
Contributor
Contributor
Let me know what I gotta do. They just railroaded the wrong one
Login to Me Too

cruciphile
Contributor
Contributor

unlike many here they only had the ability to steal $200 from me-

but all the rest applies.where the **bleep** do they get off demanding BANK STATEMENTS?

who the **bleep** ARE these <removed>?

they aren't a bank.

they aren't feds.

they aren't law enforcement-

they are billed as a 'service'- why does a 'service' have the right to make demands a law enforcement official would require a court order for? 

the message run-around always ends with 'let us know if you need more help'

'MORE HELP' demands "SOME HELP' ever happened.

**bleep** this 'service' the second i get control of my money i am shutting this **bleep** DOWN.

YOU HAVE ONE GD JOB

Login to Me Too

blackdingding
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal robbed me of $13k

Login to Me Too

Jeevee
Contributor
Contributor
Hi! We’re you able to get a class action or something similar going? I would like to join? PayPal has burned me too. And I have seen many accounts of experiences; online, social media, and forums, of people getting burned from them. It’s baffling! Please let me know!
Login to Me Too

Khijunow
Please contact me..I am interested in joining a lawsuit against paypal..
Login to Me Too

Please include me as they have stolen thousands from me
Login to Me Too

steven22bama
Contributor
Contributor

can i get your contact info so i can also join your lawsuit?

Login to Me Too

Andreacausa
Contributor
Contributor

PLEASE HELP ME! I need a lawyer. Paypal stole my money NO EXPLANATION and also is not allowing me to close my account AFTER 180 days! I DO NOT AGREE WIHT THIER TERM OF SERVICES I WANT TO CLOSE THE ACCOUNTS but doesn't allow me! how is legal in USA to force a person enter a contract that WE DO NOT WANT? Also how can they take my money without detailing why and how they came up to the amount? No bank on the face of the earth would get away with this! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.