Lawsuit action against Paypal. Stealing money and banning people.

Decebalus011
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I will briefly state my problem. Paypal has banned two of my accounts without any reason at all and is holding my money under strong grip until 180 days are off. This is an unlawful practice, since interest must be deducted from those sums of money. Paypal is a private entity that is not linked to any bank or supervised by any official authority. Moreover, these days PAYPAL has started stealing money from both of my accounts, since the period of 180 days are ending at the beginning of April this year. I must insist that i possess videos of the aforementioned fact and i uploaded them on youtube:

27.02.2020 ---> 770 euros    <Removed>

28.02.2020 ---> 763 euros    <Removed>

29.02.2020 ---> 760 euros    <Removed>

I contacted a lawyer in California and he is more than willing to help us. I need a large number of participants to open the case in our favour. Please note that similar cases have been opened and ALL of them were won in the favor of the customer (us). Moreover, they received redemption sums, which were fairly large. Tell me who is in a similar situation so we can begin this fight together!

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

sademichaela12
Contributor
Contributor

i just filed small claims case  against pay pal  i would love to get a class auction suit going to get pay pal to pay interest  since they unlawfully want to withhold peoples money for 180 with no reason in good faith      my email is <Removed>  i also have proof of pay pal doing the 180 days hold just to honestly steal money  i came across a inside email stating they needed more accounts to reviewed and held ( the words and held are in the email)  

pay pal  really is stealing money  and we need to stop it before its way to late

Login to Me Too

Please include me
Login to Me Too

Dream2020
Contributor
Contributor

My company has also hired an attorney.  PayPal's user agreement states they can hold your money without reason. This is devasting hundreds of companies and people every day.  We are the customer, not PayPal.  We pay them fees for a trusted service.   No judge or jury on the planet would agree with this nonsense.   Just because a major company makes up an unfair amd outrageous agreement does not make it right.  PayPal has been holding my $54,000 hostage since December 2020.  They are a service provider not a bank. It's our money.  If you take something that is not yours it's clearly stealing.  The reply stating we can't sue from a staff member disguised as an Esteemed adviser is false. My company signed their agreement before they made that change.  There was a class action suit two years ago against PayPal and they lost for $4 million. Everyone can contact attorney <removed> in California.  

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Dream2020 

Guess I better get your details and sue you then for accusing me of being a disguised staff member of Paypal when I have nothing to do with them?

Think the small claims court would do.

This forum gives ranks members / contributors / advisors, so you are a contributer does that mean you work for Paypal as well? Of course not and I would not suggest it. Just because someone doesn't have the same opinion as you does not mean that they work for Paypal.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

danielideas
Contributor
Contributor
Not only did they freeze funds 200 days ago. They tell me now they won't give me my money, it's nearly $5,500!! Please help!! I need an attorney asap!!
Login to Me Too

moliternod

Hi. Paypal have unlawfully put limitations on my accounts and are holding over £10,000 of my business money. I cant pay my brands. We are a shop that sell on line using this platform and have done so for years. No violations have been made. We add tracking on all our customers payments. This is disgraceful. No one has been able to identify a problem. A computer apparently has flagged up rubbish. Im starting legal action and will sue with damages and claim interest.

Login to Me Too

TexasVeteran84
Contributor
Contributor
My wife’s business PayPal account had this happen. No explanation what so ever and all attempts to get the money she had in her account have had zero results. If there is to be any type of suit against them because of their actions we would like to know how to get on board.
Login to Me Too

iaj1987
Contributor
Contributor

What ever happened with this. I'm a recent victim of PayPal's theft. 

Login to Me Too

kympor
Contributor
Contributor

Same here. 28.000€. Has anyone here managed to get their money back or to get paypal to take legal action?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.