Lawsuit On The Way

OGSJr
Contributor
Contributor
My account was limited for 180 days and June 15 would make this a year now. PayPal still hasn’t released my funds but I’m getting ready to file a lawsuit if this helps anyone.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DMJohnston1
Contributor
Contributor

You can try, but there are a few other things you might do in the meantime.

First, if you haven't already, file a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. This is often the only way to get PayPal to take any action at all.

If you've already done this, then I encourage you to file an additional complaint with the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau. Use the subsection "Money transfer, virtual currency, or money service > Mobile or digital wallet" on their complaints page.

Finally, if you have any media contacts at all, now might be the time to reach out. I've realized over the last few weeks that most people don't know about PayPal's more questionable practices. Bringing them to light helps everyone.

Login to Me Too

StarrVeronica42
Contributor
Contributor
They took more then half my funds and don't mean to get hep I had 2400 now have 945 it's going on year still no release of my money
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.