LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. face masks

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have any issues with LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. ?

I ordered masks from this company, but unfortunately find that they are most likely a fraudulent company. I have requested a refund and to cancel the order.

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42
Solved

Mbb0921
Contributor
Contributor

I was about done.  they had taken my money and would not respond to any email i had sent.  then 1 day short of a month I received the masks in the mail.  I love them.  My kids love them cause they are light and not heavy.  i don't have to argue about them putting them on and plan to order more.  Just know, that it takes forever for shipping and they don't answer emails.

Login to Me Too

PhilsRebzel
Contributor
Contributor

I was getting a little concerned with the comments, then I went back through my internet history from the day I purchased the masks, July 16th.  I found a link to the overseas mfg/shipper and a link to track shipping.  You have to enter the "YT" number from your original purchase order.  You can go to www <dot> yuntrack < dot> com and enter your yt number.  It will show you the status.  It shows that mine has just arrived in the US at Los Angeles Airport yesterday the 27th.  

Login to Me Too

happydz34
Contributor
Contributor
I love mine! I want more and I cant find the website! Took only about 2 weeks.
Login to Me Too

PhilsRebzel
Contributor
Contributor

Look up m<dot>runprinter<dot>com

That is where I got mine.  It did take a little while but they are so cute.  My husband even wore the mermaid one to Home Depot the other day.  He said everyone was looking at him strange 🙂

Login to Me Too

happydz34
Contributor
Contributor
Got it! Thank you! Yay!! Ordering more!! Runprinter.com
Login to Me Too

I ordered my masks a month ago today and I'm still waiting. They did email me today and ask me to give them a good review. HA Maybe if I had them, I could give them a review. They never gave me a tracking number so I'm up a poop creek. Im just so frustrated.
Login to Me Too

sallers
How did you contact them - mine arrived well after Halloween and I want to request a refund
Login to Me Too

Marcendabrown
I have ordered some face masks myself and they took the money off my card and I haven't received my masks yet. Someone need to tell me something before I report this company.
Login to Me Too

4paws
New Community Member

Where are the masks coming from, China?  I just ordered 4.

Phyllis

Login to Me Too

mlilja
Contributor
Contributor

I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR OVER 17 DAYS, THE TRACKING  SAYS ITS AT A POST OFFICE MILES FROM ME FOR OVER A WEEEK, CALLED THAT PO AND THEY SAID THEY DO HAVE YET, BUT i SHOULD GET IN 2 DAYS, HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE, I ORDERED ON 10/3, SO DISAPPOINTED I HAVE NOT RECEIVED TO START WEARING HALLOWEEN MASKS, I ORDERED 7 MASKS FOR THE HOLIDAY.  I HOPE I GET SOON,  BUT I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM ANY SITE THAT IS NOT SELLING FROM THE USA, THEY HAVE PHONE NUMBERS TO CHECK ON YOUR ORDER, WE ARE LUCKY IF WE GET WHAT WE ORDERED FROM CHINA, I HATE THE DECEIT OF THESE SITES AND PEOPLE, THIS COMPANY HAS MORE THAN 1 NAME!!!! 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.