LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. face masks

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone have any issues with LFSL Network Technology Co., Ltd. ?

I ordered masks from this company, but unfortunately find that they are most likely a fraudulent company. I have requested a refund and to cancel the order.

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

Mindy2
Contributor
Contributor
I agree about knowing where it is coming from. I have had bad experiences with China. I am still waiting for a product I ordered in May. How long should I wait to receive my masks?
Login to Me Too

GGotfryd
Contributor
Contributor
I’m disappointed to have not heard anything from this company yet. Seems like fraud since I’ve heard nothing, but they took my money right away.
Login to Me Too

vasilisgls

good morning, i received them but it wasn't the same as published.

is there any email you have to contact? 

thank you 

Bill

Login to Me Too

mlilja
Contributor
Contributor

GOOD LUCK THEY DO NOT REPLY TO EMAILS, THIS IS NOT A LEGIT BUSINESS, I HAVE BEEN WAITING TOO LONG I DONT KNOW IF I WILL EVER GET, 18 DAYS AND COUNTING, THEIR TRACKING SUCKS, THE SITES ARE LIKE POP UP STORES AND EVERYTHING COMES FROM CHINA, MOST IS GARBAGE, ALL OF THE PICTURES ARE DECEIVING, 

Login to Me Too

kathyu6467
Contributor
Contributor
I am also trying to find a way to contact this company. I had a coupon code that I applied to my order and when I hit submit, it charged me the regular price -- that is a difference of $30.
Login to Me Too

chris4111
Contributor
Contributor

so did you receive them or no im confused now.they took my money as well.

Login to Me Too

chris4111
Contributor
Contributor

no i didn't and beleiuve you, me i'm thinking about it all the time.

Login to Me Too

chris4111
Contributor
Contributor

i order 3 of tweety bird and never receive them yet why is that i really want them .

Login to Me Too

Mane_craze
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered 3 masks July 11th and received 2 on July 18th. Wonder if I will ever get the other one??
Login to Me Too

LavonP
Contributor
Contributor

Me too... 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.