Kingbo online

Penny47
New Community Member

@ links to members, content

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

Stefan_Ldk
New Community Member

Ordered some outdoor equipment. Received a broken watch with the hands not attached to any mechanism. The seller is just stalling and trying to drag out the process past the cutoff date for buyer protection.  

Login to Me Too

sjnewman1976
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a bike stand - Got a Beanie...   Would have loved a electric tootbrush 🙂 - OPENED a dispute with paypal..

Login to Me Too

Questy33
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck with that, sadly I timed out via a PayPal dispute, currently trying to get my money back under the charge back scheme. 

Login to Me Too

Stillhappy2bme
Contributor
Contributor
I bought an outside bed and received the same battery operated toothbrush. Instead of disputing thru PayPal I disputed thru my bank when it seemed I would not receive anything! Hahaha freaking toothbrush.
Login to Me Too

VixDaSpirit

Me too 😡

Login to Me Too

Tracy731
New Community Member

I opened a case because I received a pair of cheap sunglasses instead of a smart table I ordered.  PayPal closed the case saying I got the order. What a joke. From what I see here this place is a scam and PayPal should remove them. Not cool. 

Login to Me Too

sjnewman1976
Contributor
Contributor
Open a dispute and push all the way.. it took me 8w to get the refund. The original case may go against you (I think it is automated) Then dispute the case to executive team and someone will call you and sort it out eventually....
Login to Me Too

NS287
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Kingbo online Yes It is time KIngbo is removed. and YICHUAN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, all just scams

Login to Me Too

Questy33
Contributor
Contributor

As mentioned in a previous reply to another person, if they were closed down they just start another company name & start ripping people off, and keep on going. I personally now ignore any adverts on Facebook & double check for telephone numbers & returns policy etc. If there is any doubt I do not order anymore, I look for the same thing via Amazon at least you may have a chance of getting your money back if there are any problems, even if it costs a little more. 

Login to Me Too

lillianni
Contributor
Contributor
I got my refund (finally)
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.