Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

VeeVeeThree
Contributor
Contributor

Maybe PayPal would like to explain why they continue to allow this scam artist to process transactions through its platform. 

Same happened to me. Ordered two swivel cheese boards on February 11, and yesterday (4/25), I received two cheap sunshades. 

Login to Me Too

Kristyt
I am absolutely gobsmacked that paypal has ruled in favour of a scammer. I escalated my case to paypal after ordering 2 cheeseboard from this scamming company and received 2 little toothbrushes and because these lovely scammers provided a tracking number that showed delivered they closed mu case and I lost my money. I thought the idea of paying with paypal protected us. I even sent paypal a email that was sent to me from Australia post saying looks like I've scammed as my parcel was tiny and only weighed 143 grams. So this company sends me a unsolicited package and spitefully get away with it a tracking number. Im so angry. How can paypal refuse refunds for some people and give refunds for others we all have been scammed by these hideous people. Makes do sense what so ever
Login to Me Too

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

I was one of the lucky ones, but I totally agree. It all seems to be Chinese companies. Mine was called Ritnor, but the scam was the same except I got two plastic fans. As this story gets around, and it seems to be happening and being reported all over the world, I hope that all the legitimate Chinese sellers who will lose business, try and put a stop to it.

As for Paypal - what a waste of space they are these days. No buyer protection at all.

Login to Me Too

FraJo1
Contributor
Contributor

I also had tracking number & delivery of two watches instead of cheeseboards. PP have advised of full refund - odd that we are all having different experiences.

Login to Me Too

Clio99
Contributor
Contributor
That happened me too but I rang PayPal and told them what happened they reopened the case Scammer made an offer of $9 I declined and then next day I got a full refund Ring PayPal This happened me last week
Login to Me Too

WoodstockGuy
Contributor
Contributor
I have received nothing. Seemed like a scam. I have asked Paypal to recover my money.
Login to Me Too

Wolf262
Contributor
Contributor

I am becoming increasingly upset with Paypal. I escalated my case on April 21st and every time I check to see if there is a solution there seems to be a new date under "estimated case resolution". At this point I am counting the money as a loss and very much contemplating switching payment platforms. The fact that they continue to allow this "Merchant" to receive payments is outrageous. There is clear evidence that the company is deliberately sending junk to get a tracking number and claim the transaction is complete yet new people continue to be allowed to pay them using Paypal.  

Login to Me Too

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same from Paypal - dates were moved five times. However they did refund eventually.

I agree that Paypal are condoning fraud by accepting payments from these chinese companies. As are Facebook who allow ads for the same item from multiple companies. Currently it's a wooden drink and snack table. I have reported the ad six times from six companies today. If everyone reported all these ads, perhaps we could get something done.

I do hope that you get your refund.

Login to Me Too

Magsps
Contributor
Contributor

Having reported multiple ads from different companies selling wooden folding drinks and snacks tables, which has replaced the cheeseboard, the latest lot of adverts seem to be fitness trackers. The same ones advertised by multiple companies. I wonder if this is the latest scam? Does anyone know or have ordered from these companies?

Login to Me Too

Cedartree
Contributor
Contributor
I got an email today stating i would get a full refund from the scam site listed.Its not in my account yet so we will see.I disputed it thru Paypal,was offered $14,which i declined,then got the full amount.I was sent the lousy toothbrush instead of a car jack.It was the most obvious scam ive ever seen.Shame on me for sending money to China....never again.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.