Kainuode E-Commerce Co., Ltd and/or 2021store.today

MaryO9
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone else having trouble with this seller?  I received the wrong item shipped from China, not USA as advertised; and they offered to give me 40% refund. It seems to me that they have some questionable business practices.  I am probably going to have to escalate my complaint with Paypal.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Mls79
Contributor
Contributor

Escalate thru PayPal.  The vendor will come back to PayPal and offer a similar part refund, make sure you decline.  I have just been advised of my full refund by PayPal

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
235 REPLIES 235

SusieW314
Contributor
Contributor
I'm waiting on shipment of a 5 pound item I purchased Jan 28, 2021. The tracking info from the tracking number they provided me after checkout shows the item shipped weighs less than 1 pound. That's NOT the item I purchased! My research shows that this company regularly ships a lightweight, inexpensive item, like a toothbrush or beads, to cheaply obtain a valid tracking number to give the customer, which buys them more time to escape detection. I'm sure many people lose track and forget they bought anything. My item, like yours, was supposed to ship from within the US, but the lightweight package was shipped from China. The package tracking website "Parcels" gave at least some morr details about the package shipped. Tracking info, next tracking numbers and weights. I bought "The World's First Portable Work Station" for $1[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]USD) SKU# SRD3E2000011FEN I'm drafting a letter to send to the email addresses that company provided for customer service. If I do not get satisfactory results I will report them to the FTC, as should anyone else in this situation. Below is some information I've gathered. COMPANY NAME: KAINUODE E-COMMERCE CO., LIMITED CHINESE CR NO.2987673 DATE OF INCORPORATION: 23-OCT-2020 COMPANY TYPE: PRIVATE COMPANY LIMITED BY SHARES COMPANY STATUS: LIVE DATE OF ANNUAL EXAMINATION: OCT 23 - DEC 03 REMARKS:- REGISTER OF CHARGES: UNAVAILABLE NAME HISTORY: 23-OCT-2020 KAINUODE E-COMMERCE CO., LIMITED The 2021store.today website still has the listing up for the item I bought. I searched the site for "work station". I have not contacted PayPal yet because I DO show a package coming, though I already know, based in the weight, that it's not the item I purchased. But im sure PayPal would say to wait and see before they will refund my money. So I'll wait and see. Good luck to everyone else also having issues with these scammers. 💞
Login to Me Too

SusieW314
Contributor
Contributor
My item cost was 1[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]
Login to Me Too

SusieW314
Contributor
Contributor
My item cost plus shipping was $32.98. (I'm not entering a phone number, they keep removing the amount. Thirty two dollars and ninety eight cents. Lol)
Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

$32.98 - the exact same amount as my case. (computer lap desk - I received a cheap watch, and didn't recognize any connection until "seller" claimed proof of delivery by USPS) Seller did offer to let me keep the watch for half the purchase price of the lap desk. No thanks, I escalated the case with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ffredddd
Contributor
Contributor

After I escalated my case against Kainuode with PayPal, PayPal told me I could settle it with a $13 refund. I paid $32.98 for a lap desk that never arrived, and received a cheap watch that I never ordered, and which I never connected with kainuode until they supplied a tracking number showing deliver. I believe kainuode only shipped the watch after my first query by email. I sent every document I could find to PayPal after refusing their offer. Accepting that offer would be paying $19.98 for a watch I didn't order - unsolicited merchandise does not legally have to be returned or paid for. I'll return the watch if I receive a prepaid shipping lable from Kainuode. I'll certainly never use that ugly thing. Look out for these guys. They keep coming up with new names of companies, and shutting down when the scam makes it too difficult to continue with each name. I hope that all the media platforms and payment businesses figure out how to prevent themselves from enabling crooks like this to continue. If buying merchandise online gets more difficult and complicated, this is probably why. If you are tempted to buy from any company, look up their name. If their website is really new, beware, beware, beware.

Login to Me Too

PDidy
Contributor
Contributor

Good summary.Kainuode is doing the same identical scam to me on the exact same item. Lap top stand, and sent me two plastic watches. Pay Pay is making me jump threw hoops to get my refund. I have already returned the watches, which cost me $6.25. Since e-bay no longer uses Pay Pal I am considering dropping my PP account if I can't get decedent buyer protection. It would have been simpler dealing wit my cedit card company in the first place on obvious fraud. 

Login to Me Too

Drumandream
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered two cheese boards. Received two crappy watches, which they want me to return to China with tracking, USPS estimates $56 to mail, before they will issue a refund. Alternatively I can keep the watches and get a 60% refund of my payment. Clearly fraud. Clearly unacceptable. Waiting for PP dispute resolution. Can’t even find their website to write a review.

Login to Me Too

my4babes
Contributor
Contributor

Im being offered a 20 percent refund, Ive flatly refused, they cant keep getting away with this

Login to Me Too

SandraD71
Contributor
Contributor

Also received two plastic watches. Instead of two cheese boards. Complete SCAM. Have emailed to say not acceptable. Will wait for response although not hopeful. Will take up with PayPal if no full refund offered. Also report as FRAUD.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.