Joyui co ltd a scam company??

Excavator66
Contributor
Contributor

Joyui co ltd I bought a windy woodpecker from this company 5 months ago and it never arrived,I opened up a dispute with PayPal and they have gone in favour of the seller as they produced a tracking number that wasn't even anywhere near my address I we to the address and the people hadn't seen my item.i then collected all information and posted it to PayPal H.Q signed for on delivery.i haven't heard from them either so I've come to the conclusion this company is a scammer ripped people off they are not even answering my emails now. Disgusting <removed>

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

PayPal_JonK

Hello @joworrall and everyone!

Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to hear a recent purchase through PayPal hasn't gone quite as you had planned. Normally, if you have received a product that isn't what was described or what was expected, we would recommend opening a dispute through our Resolution Center. If you've already opened a case or the case wasn't decided in your favor, you may want to reach out to our Customer Support teams to see if the option to appeal the case (if you have additional information to provide), or change the case reason (if necessary) is available. You can reach our Customer Support by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of any PayPal page, through Twitter DM, or Facebook PM. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.