Joyui co ltd a scam company??

Excavator66
Contributor
Contributor

Joyui co ltd I bought a windy woodpecker from this company 5 months ago and it never arrived,I opened up a dispute with PayPal and they have gone in favour of the seller as they produced a tracking number that wasn't even anywhere near my address I we to the address and the people hadn't seen my item.i then collected all information and posted it to PayPal H.Q signed for on delivery.i haven't heard from them either so I've come to the conclusion this company is a scammer ripped people off they are not even answering my emails now. Disgusting <removed>

Login to Me Too
10 REPLIES 10

LM195
Contributor
Contributor
Yes scam for sure. Advertised a set of 3 wall art and 1 arrived! Low quality and refused to refund or give an address for return. Absolute rip off! Avoid at all cost!!
Login to Me Too

Drotondo22
New Community Member
Ordered sandals and a top. The top was so small snd I requested a return. They won’t accept returns if they don’t seem it a quality issue. No return address and you have got pay return shipping if you insist. They are a scam. The products are made of cheap non stretchable fabric. Avoid these fly by night companies. They are also selling the orthopedic sandals too. Not good quality. Buyer be ware snd read all the print before buying.
Login to Me Too

amyhoko
Contributor
Contributor

I had a similar experience. Does anyone know how to notify Instagram that this company is fraudulently advertising on their site?

Login to Me Too

Baxterthedog
Contributor
Contributor

I actually ordered from them about 2weeks ago. I was under the impression it wasn't from China but both gem stone copper mobiles arrived promptly and are exactly as I imagined, and it was a good price. Pleasantly surprised and I am the first to complain when there is problems maybe they have upped their game..

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

edited.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

desertstar23
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I had read the reviews sooner on this company. I bought an advent 24 crystals kit from them for my granddaughter. What arrived in the kit was only 10 crystals that were not colorful like on the box. I had already given this to my granddaughter.  This had cost me $43.72. When I contacted the company, they wanted a picture of them from me, which I sent to them. Then they said that because the order was delivered to me more than 2 weeks ago, they could not send me another one. Then they offered to send me $6.00 for my troubles. How insulting! Then when I said that I wanted a complete refund, they said that I had to send back the kit in its original box and pay for overseas shipping to get my full refund. I was not going to take back the crystals from my granddaughter and pay for shipping and wonder if I would actually receive my refund. TOTAL SCAM COMPANY! I will let everyone know what a scam company this is and to never buy anything from them! 

Login to Me Too

amyhoko
Contributor
Contributor
Definitely file a claim with PayPal, providing photos of the product, the advertisement (if you can still find it), and screenshots of your correspondence with the company. PayPal refunded what I paid for my crap product. I still get ads for their products in my IG feed, but the company changes its name constantly. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

desertstar23
Contributor
Contributor

yes, i filed a claim with Paypal. Hopefully I will be refunded. They should really not allow this scam company to use the paypal system.  I will never buy anything from Facebook ever again. Learned my lesson!

Login to Me Too

joworrall
They ripped me off posing “Beautifier” as the company name. I never received tracking information, or all the order, when I got it the product was not as described. I've emailed them through PayPal and they are offering deniability. I better get my refund from PayPal!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.