Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

Teachill
Contributor
Contributor

Yes! Seems to be a scam. Ordered something a month ago and it gives a tracking company and email address - <removed> .. which is does not allow emails. The goods arrived in the country 14 days ago. Will be raising a dispute.

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526CA
Contributor
Contributor
I agree as well. I ordered these for my sisters the beginning of November, received them close to the new year, the painting looks like crap, I think my 9 year old could’ve done a better job. This company should not be able to advertise. I am really disappointed and upset and a waste of $71 spent, it is a complete scam. Do not order from them.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Tommy

@Angelakidd4u,

I'm sorry that you received the wrong item. 

PayPal offers purchase protection for cases of unauthorized use, non-receipt, and items that are significantly not as described. 

I understand that the seller offered a low partial refund, this does not mean that you need to accept it. You can decline it, when you do, we will review all the information provided to the case and advise you further. 

-Tommy

Login to Me Too

Bencait
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you Tommy, 

The product is far from what was described and pictured.

I have rejected the offer and escalated to PayPal.

I just don't understand how this seller can continue to use PayPal when they have has so many complaints.

Cheers

Login to Me Too

Temp20220228S

I should have known better. I bought something and had been receiving updates about the shipping as if the package was already in the US. When I asked about the carrier, they just said it wasn't USPS. A month later and they say the package is already in my state, after several updates about the destination. The USPS still has not the package but just a label that was created after my last email complaining to them. They sent a link and the package is still in Singapore!

PayPal, I won't trust you anymore if you don't stop this people! Just look at the many complaints about them!

Login to Me Too

Keshmorjaria
Contributor
Contributor

eventually you will receive it because they have to justify to Paypal however the item is not as advertised and much lower quality. 

Shame on  @paypal to let this fraudsters keep using their platform 

Login to Me Too

rmblaw2
Contributor
Contributor

I just found that out the hard way too.  Despite their "money back guaranty" they have no intention of standing behind their products.  Their website is a complete fraud.  I thought buying through PayPal would provide some protection, but they're no help at all.  I'm disappointed and frustrated that PayPal didn't do more to actually evaluate my claim and impose some penalty on this business. Sending the product back is such a joke because mailing it costs more than the amount I originally spent.  They know that and use it to discourage people from requesting refunds.  What an absolute fraud and scam.

Login to Me Too

SRPC34
Contributor
Contributor
I’m sorry to hear a lot of you didn’t get refunds as I did when I presented what the company showed they were selling and what I actually got (they showed 3D objects in scientific elements table but I got 2D pictures).
Login to Me Too

rmblaw2
Contributor
Contributor

Just a quick update:  I contacted PayPal by phone and after talking with one of their agents, who reviewed my case in some detail, they offered me a voucher for the full original payment, which I very much appreciate.  I feel bad that Joyui was let off the hook, but I felt like PayPal did a good thing by offering me the voucher.

Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
I found that calling Paypal directly was more effective than sending them "replies" - they gave me a full refund as well - those who didn't get reimbursed probably didn't follow up with a phone call.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.