Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

sunshine404
Contributor
Contributor
What phone number did you call?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @sunshine404

Welcome to the PayPal Community! Unfortunately, do not allow phone numbers to be posted in our Forum. But you can find PayPal's Contact Info here. 

I hope that helps!

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

sunshine404
Contributor
Contributor
Of course you don't. This is ridiculous.
Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
If you click on the link provided it will bring you to their contact phone number but I agree they should just post it here.
Login to Me Too

rmblaw2
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal promised me a voucher to settle a dispute over a purchase.  Where do I find it?  I can't find it anywhere.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Bindu

Hello @rmblaw2,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our forum!

When voucher is processed to your account, you will always be updated via email with the voucher details. If you haven't received any email, please do reach out to our support by  by clicking the contact us option at the bottom of PayPal page or send us a message through our Twitter(@AskPayPal) and Facebook page to get this checked further.

Have a great day!

Bindu

If you feel this or any other post helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Phin13
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, they are a total scam.  The products are utter garbage and when you ask for a refund you only get half (if that).  I made the same stupid mistake last year at Christmas (on a different item) and fear it's likely the same company.  They fake their IG ads to make it look like they are a company out of Belgium.  They are not.  Now that I've been burned twice I will never order anything advertised on IG.

Login to Me Too

Temp20221210
New Community Member
Total scammers. They did not ship this. That was the entire complaint I had with PayPal. That over and over again they say they ship things and they do not. It takes about two seconds of research to show that. It’s also not hard to see that of the 100s of transactions I put through PayPal I only ever had issue with ONE. I’ll be closing my account since proper research can’t even be done for a basic $30.
Login to Me Too

Jenremmers74
Contributor
Contributor
I was just scammed myself by this company 😞 wish I could’ve read all your comments beforehand! After I didn’t receive an email for the first item I purchased, that’s the second I became concerned 😧 I then Googled just “joyuicoltd” (to look up a contact number) and y’all should be proud!!! The very first thing that came up was this PayPal community warning ️ everyone that the company is a scam & how some people had issues with PayPal’s customer service help! Because of that, I immediately called PayPal and canceled my order, bringing up this 10 pages dating from may 21-Dec22 5 days ago in regards to why they’re allowing this company to use them ect. Believe it or not, y’all have made a difference! They’re in the process of being thoroughly investigated now thanks to everyone who cared enough to share!!! God Bless you ALL!!
Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
Good to hear that this company is finally be investigated! They should be charged with fraud and banned from Facebook as well! There are other companies from China who are also fraudulent - so don't buy from anyone advertised on FB - if you see something you like do research on the company first and buy directly from the company if it is legitimate or through Amazon! I've gotten scammed numerous times - what they do is advertise under a different name which makes it look like a US company - even gives a U.S. address! Just be aware!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.