Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

Keshmorjaria
Contributor
Contributor

I am very surprised PayPal continues to let this 'fraudulent' company use its platform.  Cleary many of the buyer victims are same as you who cannot send items to China due prohibitive shipping costs.  This company knows this and takes full advantage by sending the wrong item, worth a fraction of what we paid. In my case the item failed to arrive and was offered a refund for delivery which I foolishly accepted it without realising this meant the CASE closes for further actions to recover what I had paid.  Eventually when the item did arrived, it was no way what I ordered but also worth just pennies. 

Login to Me Too

M1989
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I don't understand why?.
Login to Me Too

DianeGrace
Contributor
Contributor

Joyui Co. is obviously involved in fraudulent business practices which people like us fall victim to by believing they must be legit; after all, PayPal allows them to utilize their platform, right?  As to why PapPal continues to allow Joyui Co. to advertise on their platform, even after so many of their buyers have been victimized by such practices is anyone's guess.  We consider this a well-earned lesson.   

Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
Well fortunately Paypal did give me a full refund - maybe because I made such an issue over it. I still keep getting emails saying my purchase is "on the way" - the shipping company is also fraudulent - well I will be very careful in the future on placing orders for anything advertised on Facebook because most of their ads are SCAMS!
Login to Me Too

Toria7

Did people actual receive a product from this company?? I have plenty of 'tracking' emails, but no product.  Also they can't seem to find my order using the email address they have been corresponding through???

Login to Me Too

London65
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered since August 14. I am still waiting for a tracking number. i did a dispute with Paypal but the time to escalate expired.

Login to Me Too

Gordon82
Contributor
Contributor

This company has been advertising for  months on Facebook - they pretend they are a couple in the US closing down a small private business.  In fact they are a large scam in China.  I bought items for my partner amounting to $265.  Only one of these (costing $30) arrived.  I would never have bought had I realised the company was Chinese - because, apart from shoddy workmanship, the sizes are all different.  I made a complaint through PayPal.  The company offered to refund the postage.  I refused and pursued the complaint.  PayPal has turned down the complaint on the grounds that I had not returned the one aricles I received.  They had never asked me to do this - I imformed them that I was waiting for a full refuund before spending the money on returning the one item received.  So the money is lost - I am now complaining through national newspaper offices.

Login to Me Too

Janmabey
Contributor
Contributor
Keep fighting. I finally got a one time refund from PayPal for 40.00.
Login to Me Too

SabrinaJaz

Could we file a collective lawsuit for false advertising and report this company?

Login to Me Too

BB112023
Contributor
Contributor

Hi 

I recently did business with JoyUI Co.Ltd and had the very same experience as you did... I am in Canada and by the time I paid exchange on the $35 item in USD, plus shipping and taxes, the item that was to cost approx $65 CAD, ended up costing me close to $90!

The item arrived over a month later and the engraving on the wooden bears was incorrect although I had specified more than once how the names were to appear on the gift.  The excuses I got from the customer service department were feeble and did not make any sense.  They said they were "correct" in the order and if I wanted to send back, it would be very expensive to me (and offered 3 USD for postage).  That was the last straw.

Do NOT deal with this company ever... I wish I had seen the comments out of PayPal before I ordered this as it seems this company has a history of scamming people.  Not likely we would see any money back from China.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.