Joyui Co. Ltd

Angelakidd4u
Contributor
Contributor

Do not order from this company. They are scammers. Their products are not as described and they are in China and you have to pay to ship products back for a refund which cost sometimes more than you paid for the items. 

Login to Me Too
143 REPLIES 143

Watkirj
Contributor
Contributor

If you open a Paypal case, Joyui tell them that the item has been delivered (lies) and Paypal just close the case.

Login to Me Too

smoothshaver
Contributor
Contributor

Exactely the same has happen to me, PayPal just informed that the goods had been delivered and the case would be closed. I never received the goods and lost USD 80.76. I usually like PayPal, since they helped before, but not this time! And now I read here that PayPal also knows that Joyui.co.LTD is a scammer. Why dont they put them on their blacklist and dont work with them anymore??!!

Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
I asked the same question - since Pay Pal knows they are scammers why do they do business with them? They just kept reading from their script and didn't answer my question - not happy with PayPal!
Login to Me Too

Enitram
New Community Member

And it keeps happening , they say it's delivered didn't get ist, and paypal case closed good bye 90$

Login to Me Too

Roystoys
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered 4 items in two different shipments this co Joyui Co., Ltd furnished me and PayPal a shipping no to my area but was someone’s shipment that was some miner item that they received and the shipping no just showed PayPal and me that it was delivered but not an address so PayPal closed the case because it had been delivered even though it wasn’t to me I went to the post office and found out it was delivered to this area to probably who ordered it the post office gave me the delivered to address and it wasn’t mine they used someone else shipping no that only shows PayPal that it was delivered to a location in my town and zip no PayPal needs to contact the postal service an see that the delivery was not at your address the postal service says this is going to be an ongoing problem in scamming where PayPal doesn’t look any farther than the shipping no they are given isn’t actually yours this is quite a trick wake up PayPal a lot of us are going to quit using you and go to someone that will look into it the way they should. This was the reason I used PayPal in the first place never had a problem till now!!

Login to Me Too

rbroo
Contributor
Contributor
Agreed - if this matter isn't resolved quickly I will cancel my PayPal account!
Login to Me Too

UTRphoto
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing happened to me, case closed money stolen!

Login to Me Too

Keshmorjaria
Contributor
Contributor

they offered to refund Express Delivery cost which I foolishly accepted. This means that for PAYPAL the case is CLOSED.  The goods never arrived. 

Login to Me Too

sunshine404
Contributor
Contributor
It's worthless. Don't bother. Paypal us zero help. Try just close thr case after this seller offers you a 7 dollar refund and then when you decline it want you shop the item back to China for 50. They tell Paypal they will refund when they get the tracking number, knowing no one wil lay actually more. It's a complete scam. And Paypal let's them get away with it. Obviously fir a very long time. I've lost my faith in Paypal.
Login to Me Too

Nikkibond-7
What does this company sell, I’m trying to locate an email and unable to find what I had purchased from this company.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.